Ready for change
Difficult Conversations we all have them. And if you are a manager, you have them more then most.
How do you want to feel when you’re in a difficult conversation?
You want to feel prepared, comfortable and in control.
You want to feel confident.
- What to say and how to say it
- When and where to say it
- How to keep the conversation on track
- How to bring our best self to the conversation
- How to look after everybody’s reputation in the process
Requirements for this course
You need to approach this course with a willingness to try new approaches to tackle your challenges. It is easy to say “they should not have done x” or “they just need to be respectful / listen / shut up” etc. And you may be right. However, that approach is not going to get you the outcomes you need.
If you want a different outcome you will need to be open to new ways of doing things.
You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
Additional ways to get engaged and learn…
- Join our live Q&A sessions
- Submit your questions and jump on our live Q&A sessions
- Join our private facebook group, The Trouble with Talking
- Be a part of a community that is focused on mastering their communication.
- Learn from each other’s challenges
- Share your successes…
Are you thinking that would be nice one day?
Turn one day into day one.
Free up your time or energy and so you can go back to being your most productive self.